Note the application process has to be followed
CompNet have an opportunity in the Leichhardt area for two Information Technology (Web Developers) contractors. CompNet is looking for developers to work on an upgrade from windows to web application (8 months) and a feature upgrade of an existing web application (4 months). This project will involve you working in all aspects of development, GUI, Business Logic and Database. These two projects are 8 months and 4 months of full time work. We will be starting these projects in September 2018.
The employee will undertake a wide range of tasks including:
- Programming in ASP.net C#, VB, JQuery, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Linq2SQL
- SQL Database scripting
- Assisting senior developers
- Website development
- Software/website testing tasks
- Administrative tasks
- Examples of your own code
- Genuine interest in a career in the IT Industry
- Completed a Degree or Diploma in the IT field or like experience
- Confident communicator, reliable, enthusiastic,
- Excellent analytical skills, strong numeric and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
Hourly rate of $50-70 + super (depending on experience), expected 40 hours a week for both projects.